1. Atlanta Falcons (1) – May not have been impressive again vs Oakland, but again found a way to get the job done at home.
2. Baltimore Ravens (4) – Escaped with a win over Dallas, but lost two key players on defense, which could stunt their possible AFC Title run.
3. New York Giants (7)– Many felt they would wilt vs the Niners, but instead played a perfect game, dominating the Niners on both sides of the ball.
4. Chicago Bears (5) – Move up a notch with the bye week thanks to a lot of the top teams stumbling.
5. Houston Texans (2) – Got picked apart by an inspired Packers team. No answer on offense or defense, which was troubling.
6. Green Bay Packers (10)– Finally played up to Packer standards, dominating the Texans who are supposed to be the best team in the AFC.
7. San Francisco 49ers (3)– Not sure what that was vs the Giants, but showed they still have a long way to go to beat their biggest rivals.
8. Seattle Seahawks (14) – A huge comeback at home vs the Pats, this team is showing a lot of fight and got a good outing from rookie QB Russell Wilson.
9. New England Patriots (6) – A slip up in Seattle, the Pats had the game in hand and their defense let them down late.
10. Arizona Cardinals (8) – Major issues at QB with Kolb hurt and Skelton struggling, not sure where this team is headed near the halfway mark of 2012.
11. Minnesota Vikings (9) – Couldn’t put the clamps on RG3, and while the offense played well enough, the defense took the day off vs Skins.
12. New York Jets (21) – Finally showed they can run the ball, have a shot to get their season back on track vs the Pats this Sunday in the weeks biggest game.
13. Denver Broncos (24) – A tale of two halves, overcame the biggest MNF deficit in history, which says a lot about Peyton and his merry men.
14. Miami Dolphins (24) – Dominated on the stats side, but won the game in the most important number – final score – topping the Rams.
15. Cincinnati Bengals (12) – Things seemed to be well in hand vs Browns, but a second half letdown killed them, huge game Sunday night vs Steelers.
16. San Diego Chargers (13) – Not much you can say about blowing a 24-point lead, have two weeks to think about it, which hurts even more.
17. Philadelphia Eagles (15) – Still too many turnovers, but instead of worrying about that, fired their DC in Juan Castillo to try and mask the real issue – Michael Vick.
18. Washington Redskins (20) – RG3 a star in the making, and once again showed it every way in a big win over the Vikings.
19. Dallas Cowboys (16)- Could have been a huge win vs Ravens, instead another week of “almost” as they get ready for the Panthers in Carolina.
20. Pittsburgh Steelers (11) – Defense blew a lead to a team that lost three straight by 21 or more. Need we say more about the state of the Steelers?
21. Detroit Lions (23) – Big OT win over the Eagles, now have a shot to turn their season around Monday night vs the 4-1 Bears.
22. St.Louis Rams (17)– Dominated in all major stats, just couldn’t score which killed them in a loss to the Dolphins.
23. New Orleans Saints (22) – Have to follow up that win over the Chargers with another good showing this week at Tampa.
24. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (25) – Pounded the Chiefs, but at home even with a young team they did what they were supposed to do.
25. Buffalo Bills (28) – Huge win over the Cardinals in OT, showed the fight Chan Gailey has been asking for since their week one bust vs Jets.
26. Indianapolis Colts (18) – Got beat up by the Jets, but maybe learned a lesson about being consistent week in and week out at the same time.
27. Tennessee Titans (30) – How about that? A home win vs the Steelers that not many could have predicted, but finally got a run game and the D stepped up when needed.
28. Cleveland Browns (32) – After 11 straight losses, had to feel good walking off the field a winner – now can get to two in a row vs the Colts Sunday.
29. Oakland Raiders (26) – Played better than many thought vs the Falcons, and were a play away a few times from pulling out the upset.
30. Kansas City Chiefs (27) – Scott Pioli and Romeo Crennel better not put money down on places to live in KC, looked awful vs Bucs.
31. Carolina Panthers (29) – A week off, and now they have to host the Cowboys, hoping to get their season back on track.
32. Jacksonville Jaguars (31) – Had a ton to do in bye week, and back this week at Oakland, we will see if this team shows any improvement.