Here are some more pics, with commentary by me on the uniforms and gear. CLICK ON THEM FOR LARGER VERSIONS!
Here is what you will see Dolphin game day inactives wearing on the sideline, and players wearing during and after practice.
What Nike says about the Elite 51 uniforms is:
- LIGHTER – The Nike jersey and pant, wet or dry are lighter than previous versions
- FLYWIRE TECHNOLOGY – Eliminates layers, reduces weight, and provides lockdown fit
- ZONED MESH VENTILATION – Provides cooling zones for optimal thermoregulation
- ZONED STRENGTH – High tenacity, stretch material, for lightweight lockdown strength.
- CUT FOR MOBILITY – Four–way stretch, hydrophobic materials enable range of motion wet or dry.
- STRETCH TWILL NUMBERS – Four-way stretch even on numbering system
- CUSTOMIZABLE BASELAYER PADDING – Nike Pro Combat Hyperstrong baselayer with integrated lightweight, Deflex padding offering customizable flexible protection.
- DEFLEX PADDING – Lightweight, flexible impact protection integrated into top “hit zone” areas
- ALUMINUM D-RING BELT – Aircraft-grade aluminum D-ring belt reduces weight.
Shonn Greene talks to reporters in his new Jets uniform. The main difference appears to be the necklines (DON’T FORGET TO CLICK FOR LARGER VERSIONS).
Look at the old Bengals necklines for their home jerseys.
Here are the new ones.
I think the new Cowboys’ silver has more of a blue to it.
This is my favorite sideline look. Quite stylish.
Here are the new hydrophonic Seahawks Wolf Grey alternate jerseys. They not only look awesome in the rain, they actually repel rain. The NFL approves of them, so they must not give them too much of a home field advantage.
The home jerseys have a deep Tron-Oregon vibe, perfect for a team with a new starting QB and a rock stars at head coach and running back.
Hit “Like” or the Facebook share button if you can’t wait to see your team’s 1st or 2nd round pick holding up one of these jerseys in THREE WEEKS! …Or, if you are a Raiders fan, hit “Like” because you can’t wait for your young defense to play faster in the new Nike uniforms.
Follow me at: http://twitter.com/Chris_M_Bach