NFL Turning Point, VERSUS’ new weekly show co-produced by NFL Films and the NBC Sports Group, will debut on the network this Thursday at 10 p.m. ET/PT and will be hosted by Football Night in America’s Dan Patrick. The hour-long program will air throughout the NFL regular season and will focus on the crucial ‘turning point’ moment in several games for football fans each week in a more in-depth way than ever before by utilizing NFL Films’ unmatched cinematography and sideline and on-field audio.
Thursday’s premiere episode focuses on:
– Dallas Cowboys at New York Jets Sunday Night Football game: Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis was wired for sound for the first time by NFL Films during the team’s thrilling, come-from-behind win over the Cowboys.
– Jim Harbaugh’s coaching debut with the San Francisco 49ers: Harbaugh was wired for sound during the team’s opening win against the Seattle Seahawks as well as during training camp.
– New Orleans Saints-Green Bay Packers on NBC’s NFL Kickoff last Thursday
– Exclusive audio from Lambeau field and on the sidelines for both teams during the opening game of the season
Michael Vick: Then and Now
– A look-back at Vick’s career using NFL Films’ unprecedented library of sound from his time in Atlanta and Philadelphia: Vick travels to Atlanta to face the Falcons for the first time as the Eagles starting quarterback this Sunday night on NBC
Patrick will conclude each show with a segment featuring his Football Night colleagues Tony Dungy and Rodney Harrison that covers the most relevant NFL topics and looks ahead to the upcoming Sunday Night Football game on NBC, the No. 1 primetime show of the fall.
NFL Turning Point airs a new episode at 10 p.m. ET/PT every week through November 3. Beginning on November 10, when Thursday night NFL games begin on NFL Network, new episodes of NFL Turning Point will air at midnight ET.