Rumored to be sought for and interview to replace Shurmur as head coach are:
* Alabama Crimson Tide head coach Nick Saban
* Arizona Cardinals defensive coordinator Ray Horton
* New England Patriots offensive coordinator and former Denver Broncos head coach Josh McDaniels
* Iowa head coach Kirk Ferentz
* Saints offensive line coach Aaron Kromer
I’m working on a comprehensive list of news regarding all the names rumored to lose their GM or head coaching jobs, be interviewed for GM or head coaching jobs, or rumored to be both fired and receive interview requests.
Until then, you can look at the pre-Week 16 article I wrote “5 Head Coaches Sure To Be Gone (and 11 Others Who Might Be)”.
Hit “Like” or the Facebook share button if you think the Browns, with their young nucleus, will remain competitive in 2013!
More recent posts:
Sports New Year’s Resolutions for 2013
The 12 Days of Christmas, Ravens Style
My Top 5 Sports Memories of 2012: A Fan’s View
Terrelle Pryor Makes It Three Starting QB Debuts on Sunday
Oregon State Will Be Victorious in Alamo Bowl
Michigan State Will Win Tough Bowl Match-Up vs. TCU
Dane Sanzenbacher Is a Cincinnati Bengal
Saints Give Shout-Out to Sean Payton in Team Photo