1. Houston Texans (5) – While it wasn’t pretty, they pulled off their biggest win of the season, a 13-6 takedown of the Bears in the Windy City.
2. Atlanta Falcons (1) – First time all season they haven’t been up top, and now we get to see how they respond to a loss.
3. San Francisco 49ers (3)– A tie feels like kissing your sister. Nevertheless, that’s what the Niners have to deal with after a tie with the Rams at home.
4. Green Bay Packers (5)– Getting the rest they deserve, come back this week with a huge game at Detroit where they can’t afford to slip up.
5. Chicago Bears (2) – They lost to the Texans at home, they lost their QB, and now they have to go to SF with Jason Campbell as their QB. Ugh.
6. New England Patriots (7) – Got back to work with a win over the Bills, and now a test comes in taking on rookie QB Andrew Luck and the red hot Colts.
7. Pittsburgh Steelers (8) – Not pretty, but an OT win over the Chiefs will be overshadowed by losing Ben Roethlisberger as they get set for the Ravens.
8. Baltimore Ravens (9) – A franchise record for points with 55, some wondered why rub it in with a fake field goal? AFC game of the week at Pittsburgh Sunday night.
9. Denver Broncos (10) – Some felt they would find a way to slip up vs the Panthers, but they got the job done, and now host the Chargers with a shot to put a strangle hold on the division.
10 Seattle Seahawks (11) – Marshawn Lynch maybe the best RB no one talks about, and this past week they used him to pound the Jets to get to over .500 at 6-4.
11. Indianapolis Colts (12) – Got week 10 off to a fast start with a win over the Jaguars, and now face a huge test going to New England to play Tom Brady and co.
12. New York Giants (6)– Fading fast, the Giants can’t seem to get out of their own way, and with Eli struggling badly, this team needs to take the week off to find itself.
13. Minnesota Vikings (14) – Got a big day from Adrian Peterson, and finally Christian Ponder showed signs of life. Still thinking they could make the postseason.
14. Dallas Cowboys (15)- A much needed win over the Eagles, and with distractions about the coaching job, the team needs to keep winning to keep him around.
15. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (16) – All the sudden they are 5-4 and have won three in a row. Doug Martin remains a star in the making, and the defense put the heat on the Chargers.
16. Cincinnati Bengals (19) – Sent the Giants home early with a beating, and finally got some of that confidence back from earlier in the year when they were 3-1.
17. New Orleans Saints (20) – Many feel the Saints are dangerous, and a win over the Falcons proved just that as a team that many have to look out for.
18. Miami Dolphins (13) – The worst loss in years for the Fins, who couldn’t do anything right in losing by 34 at home to the Titans.
19. Arizona Cardinals (17) – Got the week to rest, and now get back to work looking to string wins together at 4-5 to look to challenge in the NFC West.
20. Tennessee Titans (27) – They ran the ball well, played stellar D, and Jake Locker played solid in his first game back. For the Titans, it was a win that they needed badly.
21. St.Louis Rams (26)– No one really gave the Rams much of a shot in SF, but they held the lead most of the day, and took them to OT to earn a rare NFL tie.
22. New York Jets (18) – How the mighty have fallen. The Jets are a team that should start looking ahead to 2013, and that means giving popular QB Tim Tebow a shot at QB.
23. Philadelphia Eagles (21) – Lost Michael Vick to a concussion, and at 3-6, it looks like the Andy Reid era is all but over in Eagles country.
24. Detroit Lions (22) – With a shot to continue their winning streak in the NFC, the Lions need a shot in the arm after a loss to the struggling Vikings.
25. San Diego Chargers (24) – Philip Rivers gave the bils up via picks and fumbles, and with it the Bolts are 4-5, and need this win Sunday vs the Broncs, or may want to test players for 2013.
26. Carolina Panthers (25) – Returned home after the win, and it was ugly, never really challenging the Broncos at home like many felt they would.
27. Washington Redskins (28) – Surprising they are giving up on 2012, but with games left, they will get a chance to see some of the younger players.
28. Oakland Raiders (23) – Allowed 55 points to the Ravens, seem to be on a pace to lose a lot of games, and set records for a poor defense while doing it.
29. Buffalo Bills (29) – The score vs the Pats wasn’t as close as many felt it should have been. Their D just can’t be giving up this many points if they are going to compete.
30. Cleveland Browns (30) – A team with a lot of questions, and after a week off, look to slow down the Cowboys in Dallas in a game they should compete in.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars (31) – Dominated by the Colts on Thursday, and this was against the only team they have beaten to date in 2012. Wow.
32. Kansas City Chiefs (32) – Remain in last due to the fact they had shots vs the Steelers, but as bad teams do, they found an ugly way to lose in OT.