1. Atlanta Falcons (1) – Staying perfect, beat the Cowboys on a night at home when they clearly didn’t have their best stuff.
2. Chicago Bears (3) – Looks like they are on a collision course with the Falcons in the NFC, a wild 51 points in Tennessee in a huge win over the Titans.
3. San Francisco 49ers (4)– A week to rest and get ready for the rest of the season, clearly look like the class of the NFC West. Get the Rams this week.
4. Houston Texans (5) – Getting set for a big matchup this week with the Bears that will be highlighted on Sunday night.
5. Green Bay Packers (6)– The Pack took it to the Cardinals, and now will get a break which they deserve with the amount of injuries on their team.
6. New York Giants (2)– Seemed to fall asleep at the wheel after going up 20-10 over the Steelers, only to lose 24-20 and look bad doing.
7. New England Patriots (7) – Got a break this week with the bye, and will play a struggling Bills team at home with sights set on winning the East.
8. Pittsburgh Steelers (10) – Look out AFC, all the sudden even with injuries the Steelers seem to be putting it all together, have won 3 straight.
9. Baltimore Ravens (8) – Odd to take a step down after a win, but still are showing signs of issues, and fact they trailed in Cleveland is an indication of that.
10. Denver Broncos (9) – Peyton Manning pushing to challenge for MVP honors, another comeback win in Cincy where he’s 10-0 lifetime over the Bengals.
11 Seattle Seahawks (12) – Russell Wilson seems to be getting back to early season when he was very good, played great in a win over the Vikings.
12. Indianapolis Colts (15) – This team is suddenly looking like a possible playoff contender, and that’s due to the gutsy call by Jim Irsay to gut them and go young.
13. Miami Dolphins (11) – Had a shot late vs the Colts in Indy, but couldn’t get the big play on offense when it counted the most with the game on the line.
14. Minnesota Vikings (13) – Led early in Seattle, but defense couldn’t stop the Hawks or Russell Wilson, and the offense remains bad in the passing game.
15. Dallas Cowboys (14)- Had a lead in the ATL, but just like the past few weeks, couldn’t close it out, and couldn’t take advantage of a Giants loss.
16. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (21) – Doug Martin had a monster game in Oakland, and the Bucs won one of the most wild shootouts of the season over the Raiders.
17. Arizona Cardinals (16) – Played hard in Green Bay, but the offense just couldn’t get big plays late to pull of what would have been a huge upset.
18. New York Jets (17) – Got the bye week to set some things straight, we will see if they work when they take the field this week vs the Seahawks.
19. Cincinnati Bengals (18) – Too many lapses on defense to stop Peyton Manning and the Broncos, who seemed to be able to score whenever they wanted.
20. New Orleans Saints (22) – Played well enough on both sides of the ball to get to 3-5 and hold off the Eagles, who are slumping big time.
21. Philadelphia Eagles (19) – Andy Reid and Michael Vick better start thinking about where they want to go next year, because it won’t be in Philly.
22. Detroit Lions (24) – Got a great game on the road from their offense, and we finally had a Calvin Johnson sighting vs the Jaguars.
23. Oakland Raiders (20) – Had a shot to get a big win at home vs the Bucs, instead they let Doug Martin run his way into a huge 250 yard and 4 TD game.
24. San Diego Chargers (23) – Got to 4-4 by beating the worst team in the league, now have to play the Bucs with their hot running attack and a matchup with WR Vincent Jackson, a former Charger.
25. Carolina Panthers (30) – Cam and the offense finally got it going vs the Redskins, and it takes a little pressure off people who wanted Ron Rivera fired.
26. St.Louis Rams (27)– Come home from England and gets a rest, now have to take on the Niners in a tough game Sunday on the road.
27. Tennessee Titans (25) – Allowed 51 points in just about everyway possible to the Bears, looking forward to getting Jake Locker back soon.
28. Washington Redskins (26) – Time to start thinking about next season, and sounds like the Skins will look to see who will be on the this team for years to come.
29. Buffalo Bills (28) – Showed some spunk vs the Texans, couldn’t generate enough on offense to make it much of a game vs one of the best defenses.
30. Cleveland Browns (29) – Had a lead 15-12 vs the Ravens midway through the fourth quarter, only to allow 10 points and fall to 2-7 at the bye.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars (31) – Just doesn’t look a lot different from a season ago, and that’s not good considering how bad they were in 2011.
32. Kansas City Chiefs (32) – They were pounded by 18 by the Chargers, and now all they have to look forward to is a Monday game in Pittsburgh. Ouch.