1. Atlanta Falcons (1) – Another huge road win, as they put the Eagles away early, with Matt Ryan and the passing game torching the Brids.
2. New York Giants (2)– Not exactly that impressive of a showing, but rallied to get the job done vs the Cowboys snagging 6 turnovers.
3. Chicago Bears (3) – Came close to laying an egg vs the Panthers, but rallied for a huge win with a last second field goal, again led by the D.
4. San Francisco 49ers (6)– Love the way the team put the Cards out of their misery Monday night, making sure to keep the Ariz running game in check all night.
5. Houston Texans (4) – Go down a notch due to the bye week, but are back at it this week as the best team in the AFC.
6. Green Bay Packers (5)– Didn’t exactly look good vs the Jags, but again, rallied to get a big win against a team that could have pulled a huge upset.
7. New England Patriots (8) – May want to move to London after second dominating win overseas. Brady looked great vs the Rams bad pass defense.
8. Baltimore Ravens (7) – Took a deep breath in the bye week, now back to work on the road vs a Browns team that they have dominated the past few seasons.
9. Denver Broncos (11) – All the sudden Manning looks like an MVP again, and a great outing vs the Saints moves them up to 9.
10. Pittsburgh Steelers (13) – Steelers D put a smackdown on RG3 and the Skins, now have another huge test ahead vs the Giants on the road.
11. Miami Dolphins (16) – Say what you want, but if the season ended today, the Fins would be the number 5 seed in the AFC. Wow.
12 Seattle Seahawks (10) – Should have been able to finish off a down team in the Lions, instead blew a shot and now are looking up at the Niners.
13. Minnesota Vikings (9) – This team could be falling apart – fast. Christian Ponder is in a major slump, and that’s going to kill this team if it continues.
14. Dallas Cowboys (12)- Great shot for a huge comeback, but you can’t beat a team turning the ball over six times. Searching for answers.
15. Indianapolis Colts (22) – Can’t stress what a good job that Bruce Arians has done with this team, and he could be lining up for a head coaching job in 2013.
16. Arizona Cardinals (15) – A team that needs a QB in the worst way, they also didn’t get any help from the run game in getting trounced Monday night.
17. New York Jets (14) – This team continues to move down the charts, and one has to wonder if Rex Ryan’s seat is going to start getting hot anytime soon?
18. Cincinnati Bengals (19) – On the bye, the Bengals are back in action Sunday with a shot to move up the rankings vs Denver at home.
19. Philadelphia Eagles (18) – With his job on the line, expect Andy Reid to turn to Nick Foles after another loss this past week to the Falcons.
20. Oakland Raiders (25) – Continued to dominate this past week vs bad teams, winning their second straight pounding the Chiefs, who may be the worst in the NFL.
21. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (27) – Doug Martin starting to look like a possible ROY, and the defense put the clamps down in a big road win over the Vikings.
22. New Orleans Saints (20) – Were beat up and blown out in Denver, again questions arising how this team has gone from so good to so blah in one offseason.
23. San Diego Chargers (17) – Came off the bye and was met with awful weather, but played an even worse game in Cleveland scoring just six points.
24. Detroit Lions (26) – Finally pulled one out late vs the Seahawks at home, a quality win vs a good team. Now a shot to make it two in a row at Jaguars.
25. Tennessee Titans (23) – Took the Colts to OT with a shot to get a third straight win, but failed to do so. Will stick with Hasselbeck at QB for awhile.
26. Washington Redskins (21) – While RG3 didn’t have a good day vs the Steelers, the defense was a real letdown letting Ben Roethlisberger dominate the Skins.
27. St.Louis Rams (24)– Trip overseas was a disaster, as Patriots took it to the Rams and they had no answers in falling to 3-5 on the year.
28. Buffalo Bills (28) – Hoping that a week off will be able to get some of the issues, mostly on the D, settled, so own players will stop calling them out.
29. Cleveland Browns (30) – Big win for the Browns, who have won two of three, and two straight at home, and now play a rested Ravens team for a real test.
30. Carolina Panthers (31) – Had the Bears on the ropes all day, but just couldn’t close it out. Have to wonder if the team will have a lot more changes after firing the GM.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars (32) – Played well in Green Bay, giving the Pack all they wanted and more. Now have to follow that up vs the Lions at home.
32. Kansas City Chiefs (29) – Another home disaster vs the Raiders. One win and this team isn’t looking like they will get another one anytime soon.