1. Atlanta Falcons (1) – Rallied in the final seconds for a win over the Panthers, Matt Ryan a Pro Bowl QB first four weeks.
2. Houston Texans (2) – Knockout of the Titans, this defense may be the best, and most underrated in the NFL.
3. Baltimore Ravens (3) – Not the cleanest game, but good enough to force a huge mistake and best the Browns by 7 at home.
4. San Francisco 49ers (5)- Got it done Sunday in NY by doing what they do best, punching the Jets in the mouth on both the offensive and defensive lines.
5. Arizona Cardinals (5) – Have been impressive on defense, and on offense did enough to overcome 400 passing yards by the Fins to win in OT.
6. Chicago Bears (7) – Big win over the Cowboys, with five picks of Tony Romo and two defensive TD’s, the Bears D is going to be tough to stop.
7. Green Bay Packers (8)- Were almost screwed again by the refs, but did enough to stop Drew Brees and the Saints to get to 2-2.
8. New England Patriots (11) – Not sure what was in the Gatorade in the second half, but it was enough to eventually put up 52 on the Bills.
9. Cincinnati Bengals (13) – Andy Dalton and A.J. Green are for real, and this could be a fun 1-2 punch to watch for a long time.
10. New York Giants (4)- Had a shot to hand the Eagles an early division loss, but Lawrence Tynes long FG was just short on Sunday night.
11. San Diego Chargers (14) – Got six turnovers, and played well on offense to win a key AFC West game on the road in KC.
12. Philadelphia Eagles (15) - Got a big win over the Giants Sunday night, but will have another tough game Sunday in Pittsburgh vs the Steelers.
13. Dallas Cowboys (9)- A huge step back for the Cowboys, and even owner Jerry Jones spoke to the team when it was over to tell em to get it right.
14. Denver Broncos (19) – Manning and the offense picked apart the Raiders, and the defense put the hammer down to get to 2-2.
15. Minnesota Vikings (22) – At 3-1 and key wins over the Niners and Lions, the Vikings look like a team that is getting it under Leslie Frazier.
16. Pittsburgh Steelers (16) – Could get RB Rashard Mendenhall back, but need more than that to get the run game going.
17. Washington Redskins (21) – Won a tight game in Tampa, but still are worried long term about the kicking of Billy Cundiff.
18. New York Jets (10) – With the season falling apart, how much longer can Rex Ryan ignore the chants to put Tim Tebow in at QB?
19. Seattle Seahawks (12) – Followed up the big win over the Pack with a letdown in STL, they will stick with Russell Wilson, but for how long?
20. Buffalo Bills (17) – Looked like it was going their way vs the Pats, then the bottom dropped out and ended up allowing 52 points.
21. Carolina Panthers (18) – Had a great shot to land the upset in the ATL, but defense let them down in the last seconds to allow Falcons to escape with a win.
22. Detroit Lions (20) – Just don’t seem to have the same explosive firepower as last year on offense, and have lots of questions at 1-3.
23. St.Louis Rams (30)- Their defense did enough to stop the Seahawks, and while it’s not pretty, they are 2-2 and are competitive.
24. Miami Dolphins (24) – Hung in on the road vs the Cardinals, and had a shot to win it behind a huge day for rookie Ryan Tannehill.
25. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (26) – Need a bye week to work some things out, played well just not well enough at home vs the Skins.
26. Indianapolis Colts (29) – Come off the bye with a huge test vs the Niners. Andrew Luck wlll have a lot to prove vs that defense.
27. Oakland Raiders (26) – Laid an egg after that huge win over the Steelers, was only able to manage six points, which won’t get it done.
28. Kansas City Chiefs (25) – Six turnovers and a QB that is simply rattled week in and week out, the Chiefs are the weakest in the AFC West.
29. Tennessee Titans (27) - Jake Locker needs to shut it down a few weeks, and while the run game was better, they are still not very good.
30. Jacksonville Jaguars (23) – Blaine Gabbert was beat up by the Bengals, and MJD wasn’t able to get it going despite playing one of the worst run D’s in football.
31. New Orleans Saints (31) – Hard to believe they have yet to win a game, but it gets no easier this week vs San Diego on Sunday night.
32. Cleveland Browns (32) – Only lost by 7 to the Ravens, but with a tough game this week vs the Giants, many in CLE are asking when and if the Browns will win in 2012.