1. Atlanta Falcons (2) – Undefeated after a dominating road win vs the Bolts, the Falcons are flying high ready for the Panthers.
2. Houston Texans (3) – They shut down Peyton and the Broncos, and are looking early like the best team in the AFC.
3. Baltimore Ravens (4) – Won a wild home game vs the Pats, now a much easier game at home Thursday vs Cleveland.
4. New York Giants (8)– Despite being banged up, took out Cam and the Panthers to make an early NFC statement.
5. San Francisco 49ers (1)– After two solid wins vs playoff teams, went to Minnesota and laid an egg vs the Vikings.
6. Arizona Cardinals (12) – Where did this come from? Kevin Kolb and the Cards D lowered the boom Sunday vs Philly.
7. Chicago Bears (7) – Maybe next time they will tell Jay Cutler not to wake a sleeping dog in Green Bay.
8. Green Bay Packers (5)– Maybe the worst call in NFL history cost the Pack a win, they hope it won’t come back to haunt them.
9. Dallas Cowboys (13)– The Cowboys D beat up the Bucs Sunday, holding them to 10 points after they scored a ton vs the Giants.
10. New York Jets (16)– Darrelle Revis done for the rest of 2012, and the Jets will miss him, it showed Sunday in a close win.
11. New England Patriots (11) – First time in 9 years the Pats have been under .500. Look for them to take it out on the Bills.
12. Seattle Seahawks (17) – Stolen or not, the Hawks are 2-1 and happy to be flying high with a great outing from their D.
13. Cincinnati Bengals (19) – Andy Dalton and the Bengals offense looks legit after an outstanding outing vs the Skins.
14. San Diego Chargers (6) – Didn’t put up much of a fight vs the Falcons, and that has to be a concern being at home.
15. Philadelphia Eagles (7) – Two weeks of one-point wins came to a grinding halt in the desert vs the Cards.
16. Pittsburgh Steelers (9) – Forgot to play D in the second half, and it cost them in a bad loss to the Raiders.
17. Buffalo Bills (25) – Lost C.J. Spiller, but still had enough for first road win in a long time in Cleveland.
18. Carolina Panthers (14) – Beat up all night by the Giants in a game they should have been a lot more prepared for.
19. Denver Broncos (11) – At 1-2, maybe time to face it that Manning and the Broncos are not as good as we all thought.
20. Detroit Lions (18) – If Matthew Stafford is out for even this Sunday, this team is in trouble after losing to the Titans.
21. Washington Redskins (20) – Bengals put the clamps on RG3 and the Skins defense had no answer for Dalton and co. in a loss.
22. Minnesota Vikings (26)– Christian Ponder looked like a star in the making and they outplayed the Niners big time Sunday at home.
23. Jacksonville Jaguars (27)– Solid bounce back win with Cecil Shorts III coming up big late to top the Colts.
24. Miami Dolphins (22) – Gasped when they saw Reggie Bush went down. Gasped again when they should have won vs Jets in OT.
25. Kansas City Chiefs (30) – Jammal Charles with a huge second half and a big win over the Saints could have Chiefs back on track.
26. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (23) – A lot of ‘what ifs’ but again couldn’t finish against the Cowboys when they had their chances.
27. Tennessee Titans (31) – Jake Locker made up for a couple bad weeks, and the Titans stunned the Lions with a big home win.
28. Oakland Raiders (32) – Offense came to life when they needed to, and a couple late stands helped in win over Pitt.
29. Indianapolis Colts (24) – They failed to finish vs the Jags, but still look like a team that could win 6-7 games.
30. St.Louis Rams (21)– Came crashing down in Chicago, as Sam Bradford and offense was no match for Bears solid defense.
31. New Orleans Saints (29)– Long season getting longer after having big lead vs Chiefs only to lose it and lose game in OT.
32. Cleveland Browns (28)– Bills beat em without Spiller for 3 quarters. May have issues reaching 3 wins at this current pace.