1. San Francisco 49ers (1)– Two playoff teams beaten, Alex Smith making huge strides.
2. Atlanta Falcons (5) – Matty Ice and that D quite impressive in shutting down Manning and Denver.
3. Houston Texans (6) – Left no doubt in a runaway win over the Jags on the road.
4. Baltimore Ravens (2) – They hope a one-point loss in Philly doesn’t come back to haunt them in December.
5. Green Bay Packers (8)– Defense rose up to shut up Jay Cutler and the Bears Thursday night.
6. San Diego Chargers (10) – Crushed the Titans with two backups doing most of the damage on offense.
7. Philadelphia Eagles (14) – Not pretty, but two one-point wins over the Browns and Ravens move them up.
8. New York Giants (15)– Eli showed up when he had to, and a solid win over a feisty Bucs club.
9. Pittsburgh Steelers (17) – Clubbed the Jets with a wear down offense and punishing D in the second half.
10. New England Patriots (3) – Just a sloppy loss all the way around against a Cards team they clearly should have beat.
11. Denver Broncos (9) – Peyton looked old, and the defense was not match for Matt Ryan and the Falcons.
12. Arizona Cardinals (18) – Could be a landmark win in New England, Kevin Kolb will be tough to sit after a win like that.
13. Dallas Cowboys (4)– Typical Cowboys, great week one win followed by an awful letdown in Seattle.
14. Carolina Panthers (20) – Big test at home Thursday in prime time vs the Giants, good win over Brees and Saints.
15. Chicago Bears (7) – Maybe next time they will tell Jay Cutler not to wake a sleeping dog in Green Bay.
16. New York Jets (11)– So much for that great offense they showed in week one. Defense needs Revis back.
17. Seattle Seahawks (22) – Shut down a Cowboys team with Lynch leading the way and solid special teams.
18. Detroit Lions (12) – Niners gameplan to shut down Lions passing game a concern considering how well it worked.
19. Cincinnati Bengals (30) – A big jump with a big day on offense from Andy Dalton and the WR’s vs Cleveland.
20. Washington Redskins (13) – RG3 a star in the making. Teammates should take Josh Morgan to the woodshed after Sunday.
21. St.Louis Rams (24)– Could easily be 2-0, interesting move to win Sunday without the services of Steven Jackson.
22. Miami Dolphins (28) – Good turnaround game for the offense, Bush could run for 2000 if they played Oakland 16 times.
23. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (16) – Had the Giants on the ropes, but failed to finish – unless you count the kneel down move.
24. Indianapolis Colts (27) – Luck gets first win, and comes back in stunning fashion to do it against the Vikings.
25. Buffalo Bills (32) – Could Fred Jackson ride the bench with the way C.J. Spiller has played in weeks one and two?
26. Minnesota Vikings (19)– Christian Ponder showed growth in a comeback bid that fell short vs Indy.
27. Jacksonville Jaguars (25)– Got beat up on both sides of the ball vs the superior Texans at home.
28. Cleveland Browns (31)– Trent Richardson looks like a star in the making. They missed Joe Haden a ton vs Bengals.
29. New Orleans Saints (26)– Had an early lead but couldn’t keep up with Panthers. See a .500 season coming, if not worse.
30. Kansas City Chiefs (21) – GM Scott Pioli already on the hot seat, and for good reason after awful first two games.
31. Tennessee Titans (23) – Anyone see Chris Johnson? This team has a LOT of growing up to do and fast.
32. Oakland Raiders (29) – With Steelers looming, so does 0-3 start for new coach after bad game in Miami.