1. San Francisco 49ers – Quite impressive in their week one win over the Pack on the road.
2. Baltimore Ravens – The turnaround of the offense can be the thing that gets em to the dance.
3. New England Patriots – Just another day for Brady and Co. in their win over Titans.
4. Dallas Cowboys – Beat the SB champs in primetime, putting away a lot of questions from 2011.
5. Atlanta Falcons – Matt Ryan and that offense were on in Kansas City.
6. Houston Texans – The Texans big three were all very good in a 20-point win over the Dolphins.
7. Chicago Bears – Solid day against rookie Andrew Luck and the Colts.
8. Green Bay Packers – The offense looked out of sync, HUGE game in week two vs Bears at home.
9. Denver Broncos – Don’t look now, but #18 is back and looks great.
10. San Diego Chargers – Took advantage of a bad night by the Raiders special teams.
11. New York Jets – All that offseason worry? Fugggat about it.
12. Detroit Lions – Took nearly till the end, but were able to get it done vs the Rams.
13. Washington Redskins – Can’t deny how good that rookie looked under center. Big win in the SuperDome.
14. Philadelphia Eagles – Can’t have Vick throw nearly 60 times per week, or he’ll have 40 picks at years end.
15. New York Giants – Like the Pack, the offense was out of sync, have the Bucs in week two.
16. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Good opening day win over the Panthers, now a real tough test against an angry Giant
17. Pittsburgh Steelers – Had the lead in the fourth, but a D that should have been rested looked gassed in Denver.
18. Arizona Cardinals – A good week one win over the Hawks, QB questions remain with Skelton getting hurt.
19. Minnesota Vikings – AP sure didn’t look like a guy coming off surgery. Solid win for a young team.
20. Carolina Panthers – Had shots to get off to a quick start, but not a good game in Ron Rivera’s second year opener.
21. Kansas City Chiefs – Still have hopes for the Chiefs, but boy, what an egg vs the Falcons.
22. Seattle Seahawks – Shots late to win it in Arizona, but just didn’t get it done vs Cards.
23. Tennessee Titans – Jake Locker hurt, Chris Johnson looked terrible, not a good game vs the Pats.
24. St.Louis Rams – Had a shot to pull off the upset in Detroit, 10 seconds away.
25. Jacksonville Jaguars – Took the Vikings to OT, but couldn’t finish. MJD needs the ball 25 times Sunday.
26. New Orleans Saints – Looked totally lost without their coach, still think this is going to be a down year for them.
27. Indianapolis Colts – Luck didn’t look awful, but in Chicago it was a long day vs a good Bears team.
28. Miami Dolphins – Only 10 points in Houston, and their D looks like a long work in progress.
29. Oakland Raiders – Palmer looked bad, the special teams was awful, not a good debut for Dennis Allen
30. Cincinnati Bengals – A terrible showing in Baltimore, they get the Browns to try and get to 1-1.
31. Cleveland Browns – Sure they hung in, but that offense with Brandon Weeden was awful.
32. Buffalo Bills – Seriously? What was that against the Jets? Now without Fred Jackson, ugh.