BRANDON WASHINGTON, OG, MIAMI (FL)
TRIANGLE NUMBERS: 6-4, 320, 5.35
What I like…
– A thick, naturally strong kid with a muscular set of legs and good girth through the base.
– Possesses good length for his size and has the length to consistently gain leverage into contact.
– Has experience at both guard and tackle and offers some versatility to an NFL offensive line.
– Possesses the ability to bend, sink his hips and keep his base/feet under him.
– Showcases natural athleticism for a big man with the range to reach speed off the edge in pass protection and push explosive defenders past the pocket.
– Exhibits natural fluidity in the hips when asked to mirror inside. Displays good balance/coordination with his footwork through contact and can easily push defenders past the play.
– Demonstrates “plus” recovery ability for his size and can quickly make up for a false step, slide laterally and cover the necessary ground.
– Extends his arms well into contact in the pass game and once he gains leverage can sink his hips and anchor with consistency inside.
Click HERE to read the rest!