Do you know why Power Rankings are so fun to make and read? Because, they don’t mean a thing. A team can be sky high for six weeks and in the basement the following six. That’s the beauty of it. As you can imagine, upsets lead to changes. As always if you think you can do better, leave your own rankings in the comments below.
1. Green Bay Packers (11-0). Only the Giants stand in the way of the Pack and 16-0.
2. New England Patriots (8-3). Tom Brady absolutely throttled the Eagles after early struggles. Welker or Gronk, who do you double?
3. Baltimore Ravens (8-3). With five games remaining, and all of them in the AFC, the Ravens will need to essentially win out to hold the division and secure a top seed.
4. New Orleans Saints (8-3). Drew Brees is getting into a solid groove and the Saints are getting healthy. This could be the scariest team in football come January.
5. San Francisco 49ers (9-2). Take a way the short week and take away ticky tacky penalties (the chop block was bogus) and the Niners might have won against the Ravens.
6. Pittsburgh Steelers (8-3). A scare at Arrowhead has many pondering just how high this Steelers team can ascend?
7. Atlanta Falcons (7-4).Atlanta is getting hot at the right moment, now all they need is a little help from the Saints. Good luck with that.
8. Cincinnati Bengals (7-4). Two emotional defeats seemed to take their toll on the young Bengal core. Bouncing back to beat the Browns shows how much potential this team has.
9. Dallas Cowboys (7-4). The Cowboys didn’t look spectacular on Thursday night, but they certainly got the job done against the streaky Dolphins.
10. Houston Texans (8-3). As soon as it began, the Matt Leinhart era has ended. Long live ole what’s his name!
Click HERE to Read the final 22 spots in this Weeks POWER RANKINGS!