I didn’t want to include anyone who missed more than three games or is on IR.
1. Titans RB Chris Johnson: 43 fantasy points, 30th among RBs.
Rust, complacency, and blocking could all be realistic excuses but he has fallen like no other player.
2. Chargers QB Philip Rivers: 82 fantasy points, 17th among QBs .
He claims he’s not injured. If the Broncos win Sunday, it could create the only legitimate four-way division race in the AFC as the Bengals and Browns are not going to beat the Steelers and Ravens.
3. Eagles QB Michael Vick: 109 fantasy points, tied for 6th among QBs.
Vick has lit it up in yards, but the touchdown numbers are down. Some analysts suggested he should go in the first seven picks, which would have been a mistake.
4. Cardinals WR Larry Fitzgerald: 60 fantasy points, 12th among WRs.
Fitzgerald wanted Kevin Kolb. They need to find a way to get into the red zone. When they’re there, Fitz, Doucet, and Housler should get more touchdowns as they draw man coverage.
5. Buccaneers WR Mike Williams: 33 fantasy points, tied for 52nd among WRs.
He was double-teamed last year but the difference is that the Bucs are punting a lot more because of Freeman’s inaccuracy and Olson’s lack of creativity.
Follow me at: http://twitter.com/Chris_M_Bach