Madden 12 continues the rich tradition of the storied franchise by bringing fans closer to the NFL than ever before. Featuring all 32 teams, stadiums, and your favorite players in the league, Madden NFL 12 is True to the Game.
Key Game Features:
- All-New Collision System – Now maintain full control of players up to the point of impact – from tackling to blocking – providing the most authentic collisions in franchise history. This new system uses a player’s momentum and over 100 new tackle animations, including 40 gang tackles, to provide more impactful hits, stolen tackles, and consecutive hit tackling.
- Advanced Defensive AI – Over 100 defensive A.I. enhancements resulting in the smartest Madden defense ever. Players in zone and man coverage will properly recognize and react to plays, including the ability to break out of assignments when appropriate, resulting in a defensive team that truly works together.
- Custom Playbooks – The #1 most requested feature by fans in recent years, allows you to build the ultimate game plan by modifying an existing playbook or creating your own by selecting up to 400 offensive or defensive plays from 75 different playbooks. Integrate your custom playbook into a game plan for use with the improved GameFlow system, which executes an authentic, situational game plan for you.
- Broadcast Redefined – Experience NFL Sundays like never before with completely overhauled presentation, including 32 team-specific run outs featuring mascots and cheerleaders, over 500 dynamic broadcast cameras authentic to every NFL stadium, innovative “real” on-field cameras shot by expert NFL Films cameramen, and a network inspired new broadcast graphics package.
- Unprecedented On-Field Authenticity – Hundreds of visual improvements across all areas of the game including: new player equipment, helmet stickers, pylon and ball physics, a player degradation system that affects uniforms and helmets based on weather and field surface, 3D grass, and new player specific animations that showcase the personalities of each NFL player.
- Build a Franchise – Over 100 new features and enhancements for franchise fanatics that includes expanded rosters, cut days in preseason, an all-new rookie scouting system, a free-agent bidding system, player roles, hot and cold streaks in-season, and much more.
- Be a Superstar – Control the growth of your superstar thanks to an all-new progression system that allows you to earn skill points by participating in practice and games. The on-field experience is also enhanced by brand new position-specific coordinator audio that coaches your growth as an NFL player.
Madden 12 continues the trend of constant improvement, a trademark of this franchise over the last few years. This year’s installment goes even further in refining and expanding upon what was already an excellent set of features. The folks at EA Sports have made a number of enhancements that make the game look so real, you forget that you’re actually playing a game.
Experience NFL Sundays like never before with completely overhauled presentations, including 32 team-specific runouts featuring mascots and cheerleaders, over 500 dynamic broadcast cameras authentic to every NFL stadium, innovative “real” on-field cameras shot by expert NFL Films cameramen, and a network inspired new broadcast graphics package. Just check out the video below:
Visual improvements include new player equipment, helmet stickers, pylon and ball physics, player degradation system that affects uniforms and helmets based on weather and field surface, 3D grass, and new player specific animations. Just look at these pictures:
The final verdict? Madden NFL 12 is a must-have for the die-hard Madden fan. Every year, EA Sports continues to raise the bar, and this year is no exception. The game comes out August 30th, but you can pre-order your copy today at Amazon.com.
And if you order Madden NFL 12 from Amazon, you’ll also receive the Amazon exclusive All Rookies Team and All Sophomores Team, as well as $20 in Amazon credit good towards a future purchase!