* Nothing says Raaaiders like JT the Brick, George Adkisson, Greg Papa, Tom Flores and Jim Plunkett. Proof positive kids that if you say yes to the man, you will always have a job (except Papa, he’s good).
*O dot CO Coliseum is a name I would expect Chad OchoCinco to name himself, not a stadium name.
* 10 of 11 defensive starters return this year, the one missing, their all-pro Nnamdi. Even with him, they were 22nd ranked. Did I miss why they didn’t better the defense this year?
* Tom Flores just commented about Michael Huff’s arms looking bigger this year. First man crush of the year!!!
* Anyone that watched this team last year knows their best receiver was Marcel Reece, not Zach Miller.
* First penalty of the year goes in favor of the Raiders!!!!! This is a new era!!!!!
* DeMarcus Van Dyke is nicknamed DVD by his new team mates. Hope he doesn’t become Burnt DVD.
* Tom Flores said Beanie Wells had a career year last year. Obviously, Flores does not play fantasy football…or watch football in general.
* Denarius Moore, already the best route runner on the Raiders. Don’t take your eyes off of him when he’s on the field.
* Nick Miller has no moves at all when returning punts. The white-man-no-rhythm-dancing-moves comes to the football field too.
* I love my fantasy football team name of Tecmo Bo’s. I can’t wait till Run DMC runs up, then backwards, then around, then veers up and down to score a TD like Bo did on the game.
* While I love football, couldn’t the lockout have lasted at least through 2 Pre-Season games? I can barely make it through 1 half of a this game, much less 4 weeks of this, even with a DVR.
* 2nd half starts…and I’m done. Whether Kyle Boller or Trent Edwards is the backup for Jason Campbell means little to me, all I care is that FOOTBALL IS BACK!!!