HBO Cans the Series “Hard Knocks” for 2011


While it’s been a hot rumor all summer long about what team would show up on the HBO series “Hard Knocks,” it’s now a dead issue as the cable station will not shoot the training camp series this summer.

Peter King of SI.com reports there will be no “Hard Knocks” this year, this after the lockout took almost all summer to get settled.

The rumors of who would be on the show included the Bucs, who turned down the show, the Falcons, who said no, and even at one point the Panthers. Maybe the show should have called the Bengals again, who just last week had two arrests and would have made for some interesting TV over the next few weeks.


Enjoyed this post?
Subscribe to NFL Gridiron Gab via RSS Feed or E-mail and receive daily news updates from us!

Submit to Digg  Stumble This Story  Share on Twitter  Post on Facebook  Post on MySpace  Add to del.icio.us  Bark It Up  Submit to Reddit  Fave on Technorati

One Response to “HBO Cans the Series “Hard Knocks” for 2011”

  1. danny says:

    Why cancel the show this late y’all new the lockout would b over this week training camps don’t start untill Thursday y’all still have time to film pretty shitt5y man in my opinion