* The Browns trail the Ravens 13-10 at the half, and some better clock management at the end of the first half and it could be 14-13, but it seems that Brian Daboll and Eric Mangini brought back the Romeo Crennel regime to run the clock for the final drive.
* McCoy had a tough first half, throwing 8-for-12 for 70 yards, but also two picks. The first he was looking deep but the coverage was good, and the second was just a poor throw. He hasn’t looked great in the two games since his return as a starter.
* The Ravens run game has already carved out 78 yards on 15 carries for a 5.2 yards per carry average. While they are not giving up huge chunks of yards like last week and Buffalo, the Browns run defense is still having a tough day.
* Peyton Hillis looks like a guy almost on “E” out there, as he has just 18 yards on 7 carries, and the Ravens are basically daring them to run him. Mike Bell made a nice play on a screen for a 28-yard gain.
* The Browns have run a couple trick plays, the biggest of which was the TD throw from Mo Mass to Brian Robiskie. The Browns seem to want to run all the tricks they can against the Ravens in hopes of keeping McCoy upright.
* Sure would be nice to see Josh Cribbs break one today.
* Baltimore started slow, and a bit shell shocked, but seem in control despite being up three. They get the ball to start the second half, and if they keep running like they have, should be able to move on the Browns. Ravens win it 27-17