* For the 2nd straight week the Browns started fast on offense, scoring a TD on their opening drive with Colt McCoy taking the team right down the field in three minutes to take a 7-0 lead. Then they went into the same shell they did last week, not scoring again and playing flat the rest of the half on offense.
* McCoy looks a little off, but the wind and conditions had something to do with it. Overall he was 11 for 16 for 108 yards with a TD.
* A week after the Steelers stopped Cedric Benson, this week he is running through the Browns like they are not even there. Plus the Browns pass D is giving way too much room to the Bengals wide outs, this minus Terrell Owens who is done for the day with an injury.
* Illegal formation after a timeout? Browns could have had a first down after the personal foul, instead they had to replay fourth down and then it’s a false start on St.Clair, and then they had to punt. Unreal and awful display of clock management by Daboll and the offense.
* Eric Mangini is sweating right now, he knows his job is on the line, and week to week losses to two win teams (that’s if the team doesn’t come back today), can almost for sure mean he’ll be unemployed in three weeks.