Rothlisberger Investigation Fooball
The case against Big Ben had some pretty hefty accounts filed against it today, as the Huffington Post reports that Ben’s bodyguards blocked the bathroom door where the alleged assault against the 20-year old accusing him took place:

Ben Roethlisberger’s bodyguards guarded the entrance to the bathroom where he allegedly sexually assaulted a 20-year-old college student, according to an eyewitness account at FanHouse. Another witness tells the web site that the Steelers quarterback looked “as surprised as anybody” when police arrived at the Milledgeville, Ga. bar later in the night.

A woman who claims to have partied with Roethlisberger the night of the alleged assault says the Steeler “was not nice.” She tells WTAE Pittsburgh that he “bought a round of shots for girls and said, ‘All you bitches, take my shots.'” The article reports that Roethlisberger “hit on her but she wasn’t interested and didn’t like the way he was acting, so she left.”

There’s also been reports that the QB posed for photos with the cops before the alleged incident, and that he has said yes to submitting to DNA testing. Roethlisberger has said there was contact with the 20-year-old, but that no assault took place.

13 Responses to “Report says Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger’s bodyguards blocked bathroom door during alleged assault”

1. Tim says:

Did WTAE show the interview with the other girl? She is a little nuts! She sounds jealous that she isn’t involved or that Roethlisberger didn’t pay her attention.

Be afraid fellas. guilty or innocent…the 2nd gal is crazy.

2. Mike says:

You know, I find it interesting he would hang around the bar after a so-called sexual assault took place. I mean why would he think he could do something like that and hang around? Especially given his civil suit.

The longer this drags on the less convinced I am that a sexual assault occurred. If they had hard evidence wouldn’t they be pushing harder to get Ben? Not saying he’s innocent or guilty but I am starting to feel that this is bogus.

3. joetheplumber says:

I HOPE SOMEBODY GOES AND PROTEST Ben Roethlisberger FOR RAPING WOMEN LIKE HE’S Pepe Le Pew!!!!! and Mark McGuire too sense you missed heckling him because he left before you found out. Lord knows their doing it to Vick. If Ben can play then Adam “Pacman” Jones can to. They gave pacman an “Outside the Lines” report but Floyd Landis an Ben get a line across the screen. Look at the leader of 2 Superbowls for the Steeler taking Pu$$$% but Nancy Grace comes out for Tiger Woods, Chris Brown, Kobe, Vick, Kanye West and even Charles Barkley but no Roethlisberger media monster to feed!! Where is Roger Clemens’ “Game of Shadows”. You haters are funny like that. The media monster is chasing Glenn Beck’s viewers and rating. I see now. Bottom line is that if Ben can be the face of a franchise then I think Adam “Pacman” Jones can play and Vick hurt dogs but Ben rapes women!!!!!! Pacman Jone was never been charged nor has Marvin Harrison but they got the media’s guilty until guilty treatment. Just accused. As big as domestic violents was with Chris Brown and Kobe, but this guy is accused of raping two women(the media didn’t tell us about the first one until a year later?) Let me guess it just sliped your mind. Yah right. Tiger Woods cheated and people act like he raped all the women involved. (his wife and the mistresses). I didn’t say Tiger didn’t do anything wrong. What I am saying is what Ben has done twice is worse than Vick and Tiger Woods. He did that to a woman. At least thats what they said about Chris Brown. HLN was a “War Against Women” Campaignand this would be the perfect story but I don’t hear anything. The media is racist and its clear as day and if you can’t see it then that just proves your racist. EITHER THAT OR I GUESS “The Media” ONLY HAS ENOUGH ROPE TO LYNCH THE BLACK ATHLETES!!!!!

4. Wisdom says:

Big Ben is innocent until proven guilty! Hell to get a little bit of that 100 million dollar contract he has I would even claim he raped me. Look where is the ring of truth? If I was assaulted would I drop out of school? Would I hide so that nobody could ask me questions about what happened? Would I run to get an attorney as soon as the incident happened? Would I let the Lawyer speak for me instead of screaming to the top of my lungs about what happened? This is what people do when they have sopmething to hide or they are trying to run a game on somebody. She is a GOLDIGGING SHEISTER! Ben learn your lesson and stay away from Bars and loose women. If you are going to have a romantic evening videotape it for protection so that you can show what happened.

OK some of you are not convinced. Lets flip it. If you are a rapist would you rape someone in the presence of two off duty police officers? Would you rape them within earshot of hundreds of patrons in the bar? Would you rape them and them take photographs with police officers from the very town where the incident happened? Would you rape them and still stick around at the place where the incident happened? It just doesn’t make sense. Ben is innocent.

5. rhonda says:

joetheplumber:
    Yes,two bodyguards were at the door of The GA skank’s favorite casual sex spot-restroom toilet stalls; JoethePlumber, those two guards, would have been the first to come to the aid of The Ga Skank had it been an assault.The Bodygaurds are officers and also decent men.

Mr.Vick was a supporter of ugly unlawful dog fights.Some call that: violent cruelty to animals.
    Mr. Woods a married man, not unlike many spouses of both sexes, cheated for all the years of his marriage with a large variety of skanks- it is skanky to demand hush-money. Tiger Woods has had the highest priced hooker-skanks who demand what? hush money or they are ruining his reputation and very life; there is an unresolved wife initiated domestic violence situation there too.Mr. Woods’ oaths have zero value.
    Harrison and PacMan- hmmmm unfamiliar with those situations.

Are you forgetting two timing Tom Brady- while involved intimately for years with one
    woman who became the mother of his firstborn son? Mr.Brady wouldn’t legitimize his own son through a one year temporary just-for-the-kid’s-sake marriage; Mr. Brady prefered to marry the second woman; Mr. Brady intentionally made his firstborn son a lifetime what? There is a website devoted to these offspring called “Bastard Nation”. Mr. Brady intentionally made his secondborn son legitimate. Doesn’t matter that he has visitation rights and pays support for the firstborn ,the court would have Ordered Mr. Brady do so. that’s not the point. His two-timing actions,(sadly affecting his firstborn son for life) reveal his true skanky self.

Joetheplumber you have a mistaken statement in your post. Mr. Roethlisberger has never been charged with raping women- a potent fact.

Mr. Roethlisberger is the one victim in two false allegations; ie: lies presented as if true. (1) Mrs. McNulty who while being engaged to a fictional soldier on duty in Iraq, consented to an intimate romptime with Mr. Roethlisberger- which she enjoyed so much she immediately began bragging about it to friends;
    A year later, probably backed by an underworld figure, she files a fraudulent civil suit- so lacking in substance her case really needed a second support. (2)suspiciously and timely enter The GA Skank’s false allegations.
    The GA Skank is a woman with many years personal history of casual intimacy with plenty of guys, and other female skanks, in various restroom toilet stalls in bars and coffee shacks; Her many years personal history of casual intimacy and drunkeness preclude calling her a girl.

The GA Skank followed Mr. Roethlisberger from bar to bar;It is most likely she propositioned him-that is The GA Skank’s personal rep. The GA Skank consented to intimacy with Mr. Roethlisberger.

It is wrong to give the accuser the benefit of the doubt. The founding citizens of this present legal system knew firsthand how lies, ie: false allegations destroyed their own lives. It is up to the GA Skank to prove her lies. And she can’t.

The GA Skank is not a lady, she is not a girl, she is not a victim of assault by Mr. Roethlisberger.

The GA Skank is an excellant liar, she has a trashy family- they raised the skank.All skanks have parents- they learn this stuff somewhere.
    The GA Skank is also stupid. The nature of her lies means her entire skanky personal history must be revealed to Mr.Roethlisberger’s defense. Every abortion record, every STD, all her causual intimacy since (they say its Jr. High); The Ga Skank is a woman (age irrelevant) with significant casual intimacy history. The Ga Skank has to provide partners names who must be asked intimate questions and must answer- its evidenciary law. It must be made a public record- available to every potential future spouse of either sex.
    The defense has the right to prove the facts of the casual intimacy history of The Ga Skank. All her Skank friends and Skank Witnesses will also be subjected to intense scrutiny- its law, its fact finding.

One outcome The Ga Skank can count on is she is destroying herself, and this self-destruction has been going on for years (drunkeness, drugs, skank sorority, skanky pals, long casual intimacy personal history).

Its hard to find a decent person that stupid.

In order to achieve fraudulent monetary damages, The GA Skank premeditatedly drops out of college- its a common ploy of skanks to present false damages; Honest attorney’s advise clients to get on with their lives as cases takes years.

The GA Skank has been residing as a pledged member of a notoriously skanky sorority, known for drugs, drunkeness and a common birth control method of abortion- its their reputation.
    Her own sorority government demanded all the sorority skanks remove there web pages (facebook ect)- for the benefit of The Ga Skank; that is destroying evidence they knew and know is beneficial to the defense and the defense is entitled to it at law.

Joetheplumber, every piece of evidence proving The Ga Skanks true casual intimate encounters- that toilet stall intimacy is an established pattern of conduct; All forms of evidence proving The Ga Skank is a liar will also surface- like cheating at schools.

Mr. Roethlisberger has done nothing wrong.
    He needn’t settle with The Ga Skank at all.

If you have a moment look up at Mahalo.com under postings under Andrea McNulty for one by “Bayit Shalom”.The Ga Skank seems to have followed that like a textbook however that posting was by a true rape victim challenging Mrs. McNulty’s veracity.

What I see, Mr.Joetheplumber is your racism-
    the situations you have mentioned are not comparable.You see color. Law sees facts.

I agree with Mike and Tim.

6. RP says:

Yeah “joetheplumber” you tell ’em! You’re as stupid as all this ridiculous crap that’s coming out about Ben. Hell dude you can’t even spell, so there goes your credibility, or I’m sure as you’d say, “thair goes yur creduhbillitee” you friggin’ douche.

I agree with everyone who is saying Ben is innocent, not because I’m a fan but because a lot of this is NOT starting to add up. Yeah if I go and molest some chick I’m going to stick around. Right. Maybe Ben did hit on her, so what? If she didn’t like it, and he was a little pissy about him making some kind of rude remark over not getting any, so what? Sounds like the case to me. And also sounds like she knew of his other bullsh*t case with that other psycho chick and thought she could get some dough from Ben too. If I was him and I was proved innocent I’d sue her six ways from Sunday.

7. joe says:

fuck you nigger

8. Hammer says:

As soon as someone says “rape” when referring to Ben Roethlisberger, you can instantly discount what they are saying. Either they have no idea what is going on or they are just trying to be dramatic.

Not one person has accused him or rape. Look it up!

9. J. Morgan says:

Remember the updated and more accurate definition of racist:

Racist: 1. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive term for a white person. 2: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities, if promoted by white people. 3: a belief that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race, if promoted by white people.

10. Lisa Heilman says:

I believe he just wasnt thinking .drunk college girl in a bar! he should have had more brains he could pretty much have any girl he wanted so why on earth would he force himself on her. Horny drunk man in a bar with a horny college student who thinks HMMM I could get rich out of this! I Love Ben, But would never dream of doing something like that to him.never met him but would like to. I believe innocent until proven guilty

11. F.D. says:

Please be SMARTER BEN,get a steady girlfriend of pay for a high class hooker,it will be a lot cheaper

12. slg says:

To the poster ironically using screen name “Wisdom” – let’s take your queries one at a time.

Yes, it is quite possible that you would drop out of school. Victims of violent crime, sexual or otherwise, often suffer psychological trauma and are not capable of handling what was once their daily routine. Add to the scenario that the alleged attack took place near her campus, it’s not a stretch to believe she may not be comfortable there. Finally, given the notoriety of the accused, the alleged victim was likely to face, at best, scrutiny and, at worst, harassment – she was not likely to be comfortable under that microscope, let alone focused on her higher education. Oh – and she’s 20. You think maybe she wanted her mom?

Would I hide so that nobody could ask me questions about what happened? By this, I can only assume that you mean she won’t answer YOUR questions – or TMZ’s? — because by all accounts, she is cooperating with police and the ongoing investigation. I can only assume that the poster of this comment is a man – and I ask him, if you were sexually assaulted, would you like to go public and share details of the attack? No? Why would you expect this alleged victim to do so?

Would I hire an attorney? Would I let the lawyer speak for me? Well, “Wisdom,” YOU might not. But I say that only because I’ve made an assessment of your intelligence and found it lacking. I sure as hell would. As would anyone with any sense. Given the high-profile and unlimited bank account of the alleged attacker, the extraordinary amount of media and public interest in the case and a pesky little desire to get actual justice; yes, I think a professional who understands the intricacies of the law would be useful to have in my employ. And, under those same circumstances, I understand the desire to maintain anonymity and let someone (a “grown up” even) who is far more schooled in handling legal investigations and media inquiries “talk for me.” And while we’re asking questions about people the parties in this case have employed, why has team Roethlisberger hired a private investigator? I suspect it may have something to do with a desire to discredit the alleged victim. Yep, still think lawyering up is smart.

As for the alleged attacker’s behavior. If you are used to a life of entitlement, prone to disrespect and (potentially) violate women and can count on the support of blind loyalists like you, Wisdom — yes, you do whatever you damn well please and assume you will walk.

Is Ben Roethlisberger a rapist? I don’t know. At this point, none of us do. It’s up to law enforcement and our judicial system to try to sort through the facts and render judgement. In the meantime, I’m going to render my judgement on some of the ignorant comments, like Wisdom’s, that are permeating the public discourse right now.

13. Marilyn says:

SLG: Only Ben Roethlisberger is the victim of the crime…..a crime being perpetuated by THE GA SKANK and her Sorority; (The intentional destruction of evidence including sexts, texts by her entire Sorority is significant).
    SLG: you are wrong, The GA Skank is not traumatized by her consenting intimacy with Ben Roethlisberger; Did you read the Mahalo post under Andrea McNulty by “Bayit Shalom”?

She has to hide to protect her lies, you see SLG, excellant liars, be they a woman or a man, just hate to submit to the microscope of public investigations they cannot control- which how Pres. Nixon fell from power……………and SLG, every citizen has the Right to sort the facts and render judgement as this country, the USA, was founded by people who had experienced FALSE ACCUSATIONS and FALSE IMPRISONMENTS which went through a bufoon legal system……how schooled you are SLG in the yada yada of domestic violence lingo, did you visit the MAhalo website under andrea McNulty under posts by “Bayit Shalom”? I did.
    SLG: why do you dislike men so much? you have created certain classes of men including “life of entitlement” men which you preceive Ben Roethlisberger to be memeber of . SLG, you also have disregarded the personal honor and ethics of the bodyguards- decent guys who would help The GA SKANK had her lies been truth;
    I agree with Wisdom, RP, Hammer and Rhonda.

Lisa up there is confused; Lisa The GA SKANK commands our respect as a modern “woman” with several years of sexual experience….her parents just have to be proud she wasted no time in giving up girlhood for womanhood. So Lisa, you have tried to wash the personal sexual history and skanky activities off The GA SKANK – by as “woman” and wrongly present her under a noun which is reserved for inexperienced females…The GA SKANK hasn’t been a girl for a long time are you her sorority sister?