It’s time for Gridiron Gab Draft Trivia, and on the line today is a great pair of FREE Bushnell Binoculars! Simply answer the questions below and email your answers to: matt@NFLGridironGab.com
We will pick a winner on Monday March 22nd and mail you out a great pair of these binoculars that will work great at your favorite NFL Stadium in the 2010 Season.
1. Who was Mr. Irrelevant (The last pick) of the 2009 NFL Draft?
2. Name the first player selected in the 2009 draft from a non-BCS conference school
3. Six wide receivers were selected in the first round of the 2009 draft. How many receivers were picked in the first round of the 2008 draft?
4. A dozen players from Ohio State were selected in the first five rounds of the 2004 draft. Who was the first of the 12 Buckeyes?
5. Who were the players in the 2009 draft that were traded for first-round picks in the 2010 draft?
6. Two players from the same school were selected with back-to-back picks in the first round of the 2009 draft. Who were the players?