The Cowboys nation is gripping today, and it all has to do with the injury to Tony Romo that will sit him for the next 4-5 weeks. Fear not though Cowboys Nation, as we already have the top 10 reasons why Cowboy Fan should be happy Romo is going to be out.
10. Brad Johnson is at least not a guaraentee for one fumble and/or interception per game.
9. The Simpson Curse is Over – for now.
8. The O-line secretly likes Johnson better, and will not allow rushers in with a free shot.
7. Johnson isn’t known as the “World’s Best QB Never to Win a Playoff Game.”
6. Johnson hates vacations in Mexico.
5. Johnson doesn’t use his pinkey’s anyway.
4. Johnson’s nickname relates better than Romo’s – “Bull” as compared to Romo’s given to him by Simpson – FBD, an abbreviated version of “Future Baby’s Daddy.”
3. Terrell Owens has a secret man crush on Johnson, and will play harder for him.
2. No more having to see Romo’s pouty face when things don’t go right
1. What Cowboys fan doesn’t love a good BJ every now and then?