1. Jared Allen DE – Kansas City Chiefs to Minnesota Vikings. Allen recorded 15.5 sacks last season and is a position to try and break that this season. He will make an immediate improvement for the Vikings and will help them try to make a playoff run.
2. Alan Faneca G – Pittsburgh Steelers to New York Jets. Jets made some great offseason moves this year, and Faneca is one of them. He will bring experience to the line and help bring the Jets to a decent season this year, most likely around .500 or so.
3. Donte Stallworth WR – New England Patriots to Cleveland Browns. He will add another explosive element to an already explosive offense in Cleveland. The Browns are already in a position to be a playoff team and will do so again this year.
4. T.J. Duckett/Julius Jones RB/RB – Lions/Cowboys to Seattle Seahawks. Seattle has been missing its running game with subpar performance coming from former MVP Shaun Alexander. They are looking to have decent numbers coming out of this tandem.
5. Michael Turner RB – San Diego Chargers to Atlanta Falcons. Turner is in a position to have a breakout season. He’s no longer in the shadow of one of the best backs in the league, LaDainian Tomlinson. Atlanta is in a rebuilding period, and having a reliable consistent back is what they need.