AFC PLAYOFF PICTURE
1. New England Patriots (13-0) – Have clinched AFC East and first-round bye, and can clinch home-field advantage throughout the playoffs in Week 15.
4. San Diego Chargers (8-5) – Lead AFC West by two games over Denver and can clinch division.
5. Jacksonville Jaguars (9-4) – Are a game up on the Browns for the fifth seed and can clinch a playoff spot.
Here are the current first-round matchups in the AFC:
Cleveland at Pittsburgh
Jacksonville at San Diego
First-round byes: New England and Indianapolis
NFC PLAYOFF PICTURE
1. Dallas Cowboys (12-1) – Has won NFC East, and can clinch first-round bye or home-field advantage throughout the playoffs.
2. Green Bay Packers (11-2) – Has won NFC North and can clinch first-round bye.
3. Seattle Seahawks (9-4) – Has won NFC West, but cannot lock up No. 3 seed in Week 15.
5. New York Giants (9-4) – Have a two-game lead over the Vikings for the No. 5 seed and can clinch a playoff spot this weekend.
6. Minnesota Vikings (7-6) – Have a one-game lead over four other wild-card contenders and can not clinch a playoff berth in Week 15.
Here are the current first-round matchups in the NFC:
Minnesota at Seattle
N.Y. Giants at Tampa Bay
First-round byes: Dallas and Green Bay